ter

Today I'm gonna talk about a very interesting person. I meet her two years ago, when I still did not study architecture. His name is Ester, but all know as a Ter. She is a spanish youtuber and architect. In his youtube channel talks about many topics of arts, design, social networks and architecture.

She have videos comparing buildings with songs, comparing buildings with paintings, other videos about architectural drawing, iconography, fashion, toys, pop culture, emojis, music, etc... a lot of different topics, but she in a way, unites them, sometimes she comparing the high and low culture and I like it because in a way bouth are very similar, but for things of habits, we don't see or we don't imagine other point of view.


 Every video is a new performance of her, you don't know what theme the next video will come out.

I really like her, I follow her in instagram and youtube, she makes me learn about interesting topics and laugh at the same time.





Comentarios

  1. Comparing a building to a song...How very creative. What would be the song of the Costanera Center? I wonder...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

favorite piece of tecnology

hummus