favorite piece of tecnology

Since as a child I have contact with the technology, not to much like to this times when "babys born with a tablet in their hands" how it says the adults, but as a millenial I had some privileges and facilities with technology. first with the toys, then the television, laptops, and later the smartphone and tablets. If you have a to choice a piece of technology, it has to be a smartphone. The smartphone is a phone, but smart, it is like a phone plus a laptop plus a mp3, but the size of your hand.

 It's my favorite, basically because I use everyday, all day. When I want to listen to music or watch a series or a video, I use it. When I want to read a text or a book, when I want study, I use it. When I want to talk and message with someone or take a photo, I use it.

I like the smartphone because it is very functional, you can do anything with it, but also sometimes you can not do anything, because it is a bit addictive, so you waste a lot of time of the day.

I recommend everyone have a Smartphone but use it responsibly.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

hummus