hummus
The last weeks I had free time, because we were on strike, so I could do many things that I like. For example cook, this weeks I cooked a lot of good food. One of them: Hummus. I like hummus very much, it's one of my favorites things in the world. You dont know what it is??? well... is a vegetable pulp, traditionaly is by garbanzos, beans or lentils.
To make hummus you need:
- the vegetable cook (legume) I recommend garbanzos, you can cook in a pressure cooker and then cold them, or you can buy the box Wasil, if you don't want cook or if you are in a hurry.
- a machine for grinding.
- salt
- oil, I recommend the usual and a pinch of olive oil.
- coriander (important)
- other spices, like garlic, black pepper, merken, mint, sesame or whatever you want.
And now you just have to grind all the ingredients, until makes a homogeneus and creamy mixture.
You can eat hummus in many ways, with bread, with salads, with snacks in a party, or also eat it without accompaniments with a spoon. Either way will be so good.
To make hummus you need:
- the vegetable cook (legume) I recommend garbanzos, you can cook in a pressure cooker and then cold them, or you can buy the box Wasil, if you don't want cook or if you are in a hurry.
- a machine for grinding.
- salt
- oil, I recommend the usual and a pinch of olive oil.
- coriander (important)
- other spices, like garlic, black pepper, merken, mint, sesame or whatever you want.
And now you just have to grind all the ingredients, until makes a homogeneus and creamy mixture.
You can eat hummus in many ways, with bread, with salads, with snacks in a party, or also eat it without accompaniments with a spoon. Either way will be so good.

Delicious!!!!
ResponderBorrar