a photo


This is a photo of my childhood, in a trip in south of Chile, from left to right, there is my mom, me (down), my brother and my nona (my grandmother, but we said nona). When I was a child I lived with them, in the nona's house. My nona was like a second mother, she raised me with my mom, so we were very close, we did many things together, went out for a walk, shopping, went to the marches.

This photo represent the link with my nona and my family in general, and my love for travel.
Since I was a child I like to travel, I was lucky to know north and south with my family, sometimes with my dad and sometimes with my mom, in the two cases it was fun, but I have to say, I like the south more because of the weather, the vibes, the architecture, the stories, the lakes, the forests, the mystery and the colours of the landscape. 
 

Comentarios

  1. It is very tender that you have chosen a picture with your family

    ResponderBorrar
  2. A great picture that captures a specific moment and idea...wonderful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

favorite piece of tecnology

hummus