from soccer player to architect
When I was a child I loved play with my friends, we played cards, pinta, escondidas, video games, but my favorite... the soccer. In the school also played soccer every break, everyday, so my dream was be a soccer player. Well that dream is over in seventh grade, when I entered another school, i don't know what happens exactly, just I changed my mind.
In the period of high school I was in a vocational crisis until third year. I was in a mathematical course and I wanted to be an engineer, with the passage of time I began to change my mind again and develop my artistic side -or my sensitive side-, I started to enjoy drawing, the history and photography. I didn't want to be a engineer anymore, but if I will not, what would I do. The answer was in front of me: architect. That year I went to FAU for to do a test PSU. I researched about the career and loved it.
Now I'm in the second year, is difficult, but interesting, sometimes frustrating, but I can get together with my friends. The truth is that it takes a lot of patience, time and tolerance, some teachers only think about the subject and send orders, they think what more work is more learning and don't think in students. We're tired. We need sleep well, we need to eat well to perform well. We don't want to hate university.
I want enjoy and love the career and in the future my job, I would like to work in patrimony or urban planning to build a friendlier city.

So, it seems like you made the right choice, and you can still play soccer for fun.
ResponderBorrar