first text

Hi. my name is Gonzalo Corvalán. I was born on march 18, 1999 in santiago of chile. When i was a child I lived for a short time with my grandparents, in Lo Espejo. Then i live with my grandmother and my mother in a departamen in Santiago. and then three little brothers arrived, Alonso, Florencia and Alvaro. As a child i went to a school close to my house and as a teenager i went to a high school that was also close to my house, so i have always studied in the neighborhood, however i know the city very well.

in my free times i read, i watch series or movies and I ride a  cycling around the city. Two years ago studied for the PSU and I did not know what to study until a finish the hight school, almost of surprise i decided study architecture. i don't know if was a good decision, but i'm work on in. in this class of english i would like to learn better how speak the language, because i want to travel the world, i want to go of exchange. i dont know where, i just want to go. I have an aunt who lives in Spain, maybe i could go and visit the region, France or Portugal.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

favorite piece of tecnology

hummus